• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for ear pain after an injury

Posted on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hello
I met an accident yesterday and got injured in my internal ear , damaged diaphragm (broke from two spots). I want a second opinion, please suggest a good doctor near XXXXXXX Sector-62.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload reports.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

I have gone through your query. It seems to be an urgent situation. To be able to give a better opinion I would like you to upload any reports you have. Damage to diaphragm can cause serious issues and needs treatment immediately. I would like to know which diaphragm you are talking about - ear drum(tympanic membrane) or lungs and diaphragm.

I am sorry I am not aware of good doctor in your area. I would suggest you to follow up with your treating doctor or go to a big hospital such as Fortis which is in your area. There you can meet Dr. XXXXXXX Sircar Pulmonologist for damage in diaphragm and Dr. Savyasachi Saxena ENT specialist for internal ear injury.

I hope this answered your query. Kindly follow up with further queries if any.

Looking forward.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Answered by
Dr. Kampana

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 701 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Recent questions on  Ear injury

doctor1 MD

Hello, about three weeks ago I had a shotgun go off indoors without hearing protection. That night my right ear was ringing and felt stuffy. My...

doctor1 MD

I have severe "constant" non stop ringing/hising/tension on my ears for over a year now,...Right sided headache & Chest pain as well,..and its...

doctor1 MD

I take Keppra 500 m twice a day. I have been taking it for about 2 1/2 years. I started taking it as a result of a Meningioma removal after it was...

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, My father, 75 year old man is a diabetic since last 25 years and is on insulin twice a day. He was also diagnosed with Ischemic heart...

doctor1 MD

i am 50 years male without suger,bp,head injury,and ear injury.but last 21st december i lost hearing in my left ear.it happens all of a...

doctor1 MD

My 11yr old daughter was on a Trampoline (Against My Wishes), Anyway, another childs Head came up and Slammed My Daughter under the jaw. She is...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

198 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Kampana
  • Q - Suggest treatment for severe joint pain

  • Q - Suggest treatment for cold and cough in a child

  • Q - What causes blood in stool and diarrhea while on Augmentin?

  • Q - What could cause a small feeling of constant pressure in the anus even...

  • Q - Suggest treatment for mild hepatomegaly

  • Q - Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids

  • Q - Suggest treatment for severe depression and anxiety

  • Q - Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids

  • Q - What does the following biopsy report indicate?

  • Q - What causes severe muscle spasms in the back?