• question-icon

Suggest treatment for ear pain after an injury

Posted on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hello
I met an accident yesterday and got injured in my internal ear , damaged diaphragm (broke from two spots). I want a second opinion, please suggest a good doctor near XXXXXXX Sector-62.
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Kampana 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload reports.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query. It seems to be an urgent situation. To be able to give a better opinion I would like you to upload any reports you have. Damage to diaphragm can cause serious issues and needs treatment immediately. I would like to know which diaphragm you are talking about - ear drum(tympanic membrane) or lungs and diaphragm.

I am sorry I am not aware of good doctor in your area. I would suggest you to follow up with your treating doctor or go to a big hospital such as Fortis which is in your area. There you can meet Dr. XXXXXXX Sircar Pulmonologist for damage in diaphragm and Dr. Savyasachi Saxena ENT specialist for internal ear injury.

I hope this answered your query. Kindly follow up with further queries if any.

Looking forward.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Kampana