Suggest treatment for ear infection
Chronic adenoiditis with eustachian tube blockage
Welcome to healthcaremagic and thanks for putting up the query.
Your child is probably having enlarged adenoids leading to frequent cold and eustachian tube blockage that is causing ear problems.
You should get a x ray nasopharynx lateral view for adenoids done and send me so that I can suggest you better.
Sometimes operating the adenoids only relieve all the symptoms with no need for grommet insertion but in few cases grommet insertion is required along with adenoid surgery.
I would advise you not to go for only grommet insertion as it will not treat the exact cause for the disease.
Follow up with the required information.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for ear infection
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Adult ear infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic rhinitis associated with ear infection
- Ear infection ayurveda treatment
- Parrot ear infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for ear infection
- Fungal ear infection treatment
- Ear infection treatment azithral
- Treatment corynebacterium ear infection
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?