Suggest treatment for ear infection
Ear examination, PTA, I/A tests. Medication.
Thank you for your query.
1. Ideally an ear examination, Pure Tone and Impedance Audiometry (PTA, I/A) will settle the diagnosis.
2. Routine medical treatment should also include anti-allergic decongestants, anti-inflammatory medication, steam inhalation, short term nasal decongestant drops and auto-inflation exercises.
3. A persistent Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD) can be treated with a myringotomy and grommet insertion.
4. If you can upload the eardrum examination reports and Audiogram reports, I will be able to give you an accurate assessment.
5. The sinus infections and allergy can be managed after this episode is controlled.
I hope that I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for ear infection
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Adult ear infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic rhinitis associated with ear infection
- Ear infection ayurveda treatment
- Parrot ear infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for ear infection
- Fungal ear infection treatment
- Ear infection treatment azithral
- Treatment corynebacterium ear infection