Suggest treatment for ear infection
i also have slight hearing loss in that ear
Needs intervention, seek an expert for surgery
Thank you for asking!
from the history and clinical correlation it seems you have chronic suppurative otitis media with most likely involvement of mastoiditis. The failure of antibiotics to respond is because they are not enough and that needs surgical interventions like myringotomies and mastoidectomies and tympanoplasties and aural toileting to make the trouble go. what you had was totally insufficient for the management and resulted in that chronicity.get to an expert otorhinolaryngologist and let them fix it for you.One thing is sure and that is you need surgery and that needs an otorhinolaryngologist to perform it at the earliest convenience possible.
I hope it helps.Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for ear infection
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Adult ear infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic rhinitis associated with ear infection
- Ear infection ayurveda treatment
- Parrot ear infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for ear infection
- Fungal ear infection treatment
- Ear infection treatment azithral
- Treatment corynebacterium ear infection
- What causes nausea and abdomninal pain with bloody stool and abdominal...
- Can I take lemsip for cold and headache?
- Can Epstein Barr virus cause severe abdominal pain and what is the cause...
- Is there any way to reverse autoimmune disorder causing rashes and boils...
- What could be the cause for stinging pain in back, bottom of stomach and...
- Why do I get hand tremors all the time?
- What is the treatment for nausea and pain while swollowing due to mild...
- Is it normal to see red veins at the back of my mouth?
- Suggest medicines that dont cause drowziness for pain due to Neualgia of...
- What is the cure for reduced hearing capability in left ear and painful...