Suggest treatment for ear draining and sinus headaches

ENT Specialist
Question
I have had an ongoing ear draining and itching problem . Sinus headaches itchy eye and a runny nose on and off for a year. The ear at times bleeding from draining..
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
CSOM with otitis externa

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mam,
I have gone through your query; it suggests that you may be suffering from the chronic supporative otitis media with otitis externa.

In this condition I suggests you that
1. Cleaning of the ear by the ENT specialist.
2. Ear drop containing antibiotic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory drugs two drops three times a day.
3. Proper antibiotic and anti-allergic drug.

Thanks

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for ear draining and sinus headaches 25 hours later
Could this also result one having a body rash?

Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
NO

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mam,
I have gone through your follow up query and for your kind information body rashes not related with this disease.

Thanks

Dr Hariom Sharma MBBS, MS
ENT and Head, Neck Surgeon