Suggest treatment for dysuria
Need more information
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I am Dr.Barani and I am pleased to assist you.
I need some more information before I can give my opinion.
1. Since when are you having these symptoms?
2. Any other medical illness?
3. Are you a diabetic?
4. What are all the tests done so far?
Other causes given below
Thanks for the additional information.
The two most common causes of increased urination are diabetes mellitus and urinary tract infection.
Both of these have been ruled out in your case.
I believe you are not taking any diuretic medications, the environment is not too cold and you are not consuming increased amount of fluids.
Now other causes should be looked in to that include issues with adrenals, diabetes inspidus ( different from the common diabetes mellitus).
Too much of caffeine and alcohol can also cause similar symptoms.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?