Suggest treatment for dyshidrotic eczema
Thanks for the query and photograph.
Dyshidrotic eczema is an endogenous allergic condition.
Till now you have used antifungal agents.
These are not going to help you.
The treatment of Dyshidrotic eczema is with strong topical steroid creams like clobetasol and oral anti histamines tablets.
Try this in consultation with your doctor.
You will get relief.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for dyshidrotic eczema
- Suggest treatment for seborrheic eczema
- How to heal dyshidrotic eczema
- Dyshidrotic eczema causes
- Drugs/medication for dyshidrotic eczema
- Symptoms of dyshidrotic eczema
- Natural cures for dyshidrotic eczema
- Diagnosis of dyshidrotic eczema
- Dyshidrotic eczema eating raw garlic
- Dyshidrotic eczema feet treatment