Suggest treatment for dryness of skin while using Angeliq
Hello again :)
There are some petroleum jellies which can help in dry and plumpy skin like vaseline.
Or any skin creams containing glycerine can also help.
What dose of angeliq do you use?
Increasing the dose can increase the risk of side effects. So dose increment has to be considered cautiously.
In my opinion, its better to use a topical cream for dry skin.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
Thank you for your reply.
I take the minimum dose of 1 mg / 2 mg ostradiol / Drospirenone. Can this be increased? or combined with another? Please advise. I deo believe the benefits far out weigh the risks especially in terms of memory.
dose increment not recommended.
Sorry for the late response.
I do not recommend increasing the dose beyond 1mg estradiol/2mg drosperinone.
This can lead to many side effects.
In my opinion, the use of topical creams which I mentioned above should be the better choice.
The more hormones you, the more you subject yourself to side effects. These can be very much bothersome in long term.
Hope you find my suggestions of some help.
I wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin lightening
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Extreme dryness and pulling of skin suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin exzema
- Suggest treatment for skin pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for tanned skin
- Suggest treatment for dry skin
- Suggest treatment for skin eczema
- Suggest treatment for vaginal dryness