Suggest treatment for dryness around the lips and uneven skin tone
Kindly provide pictures and details
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
Dryness around lips could either be due to skin xerosis or it could even be suggestive of a fungal infection or nutritional deficiencies.
I would like to have a look at the exact skin condition.
Please click some close up pictures of the affected area and upload them here on this page.
Also please tell what all are you applying over it .
Is there any associated pain or itching or discomfort?
As far as the pigmentation is concerned ,it is surely treatable according to the severity of the problem .
I am sure I will be able to help you better once you provide me the pictures along with the above details.
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the permanent treatment for uneven skin tone
- Symptoms of Uneven skin tone
- Lotion for uneven skin tone
- Uneven skin tone causes
- Treatment and cure for Uneven skin tone
- Uneven skin tone totke
- Implanon and uneven skin tone
- Uneven skin tone on abdomen
- Skin darkening uneven skin tone oily skin treatment
- Uneven skin tone treatment