Suggest treatment for dry skin
You can use cream instead of lotion.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Simple measures to avoid dry skin, especially during winter, include taking shorter baths, with warm water instead of hot water, using shower gel with moisturizer, wearing cotton fabrics etc.
You can use cream for dry skin, especially on exposed skin, instead of lotion, because cream is more comfortable and less visible.
There are different kind as over the counter creams (Cavilon, NeoStrata, Pond,s etc)
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Vitamin A, C, E and Zinc needed to treat dry skin.
Hi and thanks for asking back.
Vitamins A, C, E together with Zinc and omega-3 fats are natural elements needed to improve dry skin.
Vitamins and microelements are part of fresh vegetables, fruits and can be taken as prepared supplements too, omega-3 fats are found mainly in fish.
Herbs improving dry skin include marsh mallow, aloe vera and lemon balm.
Hope I helped you. Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for dry skin pennis
- Suggest treatment for dry skin with aching and allergies
- Suggest treatment for burning dry skin on my lower legs
- Dry skin menopause treatment
- Suggest treatment for hard and dry skin
- Suggest treatment for acne and dry skin
- Treatment and cure for dry skin
- Suggest treatment for dry skin
- Treatment for dry skin on vulva
- Dry skin rash treatment