Suggest treatment for dry skin with irritation

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: my skin gets dry and lots of irritation occures in affected areas like elbow knee hip back side of palm.
it was started from occurence of very small lumps in my back of palm
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Apply aloe vera lotion

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to regularly use some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion especially over the affected areas. There could be an allergic component associated and so it would be a good idea to take some antiallergic like cetirizine once daily.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 minutes later
IF IT WILL NOT WORK CAN I CONSULT YOU FURTHER???
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Surely you can

Detailed Answer:
Surely you can. Do not worry, I would be there to assist you.

I am quite certain that it will work.