Suggest treatment for dry skin, peeling nails and tooth sensitivity

Dr. Noble Zachariah

Posted on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I feel like my body US no longer absorbing vitamins or any other supplements. My skin and hair has become very dry, nails chipping, teeth sensitive to cold and overall not feeling that great. I don't know what I should do to improve absorption if thats what it is.
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Discussion follows

Detailed Answer:
Welcome and thanks for your query.
The deficiency can be overcome by healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy wholesome food consisting of natural organic fruits and vegetables, exercise minimum of 30 minutes a day and practice stress relieving measures like yoga and meditation and your body will regain its abilities of absorption and metabolism.
If you have symptoms of flushing, sweating, emotional upsets etc, it may be due to progesterone deficiency and oral progesterone would be helpful . You could also discuss the pros and cons of low dose estrogen supplement with your doctor if you are symptomatic.
Do get back if you have further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Noble Zachariah 9 hours later
Thank you, I will follow your recommendations and see if it works.
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
It was nice interacting with you.
It will be a pleasure to give my opinion on any query you might have in the future.

Best wishes and regards,