Suggest treatment for dry skin and hair loss

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 4 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi,

I have dry skin issue and hair fall and dendruf issue.
It is going worst now.
what should I need to do.
I also used moaturizor but it feels like sticky.
please suggest me what should I need to do.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Remedy for dry skin, dandruff and hair fall

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist). I have gone through your query and i have noted your concern.
For dry skin you may use Cetaphil moisturising cream in face and Venusia XXXXXXX lotion on body, twice daily.
Use a mild soap e.g oilatum soap or dove soap.
For dandruff i would suggest you to use Steiprox liquid(ciclopirox olamine) for shampoo. Also use ultiderm lotion(fluocinolone acetonide) for overnight scalp application.
Hair fall could be due to dandruff. So this treatment would also benefit hair fall. You may also add tab. revilus once daily for hair fall.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana