Suggest treatment for dry irritation and soreness of skin on face
Irritant contact dermatitis, use cortisone & moisturizers
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
You have most likely developed irritant contact dermatitis to the bleaching cream.
It should be used after a gap of 6-8 weeks.
In such cases I recommend my patients to avoid using soap on the face, wash it with plain water only and avoid using cosmetics on the face.
Besides this I recommend them to apply cortisone cream on the affected area twice daily along with the frequent and liberal use of moisturising cream.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to clarify any further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for dry acne spot on face
- Suggest treatment for dry skin with aching and allergies
- Suggest treatment for skin irritation caused by stiemycin usage
- Suggest treatment for hard and dry skin
- Suggest treatment for acne and dry skin
- Suggest treatment for dry and chapped skin
- Suggest treatments for burning dry cheeks and face
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for dry skin
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough