Suggest treatment for dry eyes
97% of the time its dry eyes. Do not sleep with a fan or air blowing over your face. Put a humidifier in your bedroom and keep the humidity at about 45-50%, use a relative humidity gauge to measure. Drops will not last all night use a GEL like genteal gel or refresh liquigel or systane gel at bedtime or use an ointment like duolube, or duratears or refresh PM.
Consult an ophthalmologist to get physically examined and rule out any other underlying pathology.
Any query do follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?