Suggest Treatment For Dry Cough
My wife is having bad dry cough for over a month now.
It subsides in between by taking cough syrup etc but, is coming back again.
Home remedies and an expectorant may help.
Thanks for your query.
Dry cough takes some time to recover. I would suggest she does warm water gargling and drink warm lemon juice with 1 tbsp of honey. It will help her soothe her throat and build immunity as well.
She can do steam inhalation and take syp tusq X 10 ml thrice a day for 3 days.
In case her symptom persists or worsens it is best to meet a pulmonologist for a detailed examination and treatment.
I hope this answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy rash on tailbone and lower back area dry
- I have stomach ache and my mouth feels dry
- Lump or growth on right side of throat and very dry
- Outside of vaginia soar and vulver lips dry
- Why are my balls red and dry
- I have circle spots on my chest and arm it looks dry
- My brain feels dry
- My throat keeps getting extremely dry
- Upper lip wrinkly and dry
- Roof of mouth is red and very dry