Suggest treatment for dry cough, vomiting, body ache, cramps and headache
There is no specific prescription medication for the tretament for flu!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. Flu is often caused by a virus and there are really no drugs that would kill a virus easily. The system is powerful enough to control and contain the virus that all we do is manage the associated symptoms that make life unpleasant. That is why we manage the fever, the headache, muscle ache, etc and with time the body take care of all these.
In addition to the measures you have listed, moderate exercise. healthy diet, fruits and vegetables would help speed up the healing process. Also, drink much fluids and stay warm. Most persons report significant improvement by the fifth day after onset of symptoms.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache body aches cramping
- Medical diagnosis for vomiting body aches chills
- Fever dry cough body aches
- Severe headache for 3 days low grade fever nausea and vomiting body aches
- Vomit headache dizzy body aches
- Suggest treatment for cough with feverbody chills and body aches
- Body aches and dry cough
- Dry cough mild fever body ache headache symptoms
- Headache body ache dry cough
- Body ache cough headache