Suggest treatment for dry cough and throat congestion caused by URTI
Is it painful?
Thanks for your follow up question on HCM.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the image you have attached.
Possibility of lymphnode enlargement is more.
And it is common after upper respiratory tract infection (URTI).
Your all symptoms like burning throat, dry cough, green mucus etc are symptoms of URTI.
So please let me know
1. Is it painful?
2. Since how many days, you are having these symptoms?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for dry cough
- Persistent dry cough treatment
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for persistent dry cough with wheezing
- Suggest treatment for dry cough
- Treatment and cure for throat congestion
- Throat congestion causes
- Dry cough throat congestion what to do
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- What is the treatment for dry cough
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?