Suggest Treatment For Drug Induced Gastritis
likely drug induced gastritis . kindly provide further details please .
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Seems from drug induced gastritis .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Needle shot details - for what purpose , name of drug , dose , site where given
IM or IV mode .
2. Pain - frequency , duration , aggravating , relieving factors , when was needle
shot given and when stomach pain started .
3. Any vomiting , burning chest .
4. Other systemic issues as diabetes or other .
Awaiting for your response .
Cellulitis likely.Currently required medicines explained,need ultrasound.
Thanks for the details .
* Likely subcutaneous cellulitis from needle shot .
* Recommendations at present
- Continue ice pack application 5 - 7 minutes each 4 times a day .
- Consumption of proton pump inhibitor as Omeprazole , analgesic Tylenol
addition in current drug basket .
- Avoid more oily , spicy , non veg stuffs , beverages .
- No further shot at or around this area till it recovers .
- Ultrasound examination of the local part as well as abdomen is mandatory .
* Was the shot taken for first time at this site or previously taken
Hope this will help you .
Welcome for further assistance .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Regards dear take care .
Cellulitis in deep layers of abdominal wall.ultrasound mandatory as early.
* Suspicious remains at cellulitis in deep inner layer segments with referred pain
over back due to irritation of nerve endings .
* Ultrasound at earliest is mandatory for further line of action , till then can follow
advise of previous answer .
You must request to your doctor regarding persistent pain and get reference of
* Keep blood sugar under strict control .