Suggest treatment for double vision in a BP patient
Cerebral CT scan recommended
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
Double vision, called diplopia is a neurological condition. It is caused by damage or injury of one of the nerves or muscles of the eye. You should schedule a neurological consult to evaluate your ocular movement and see at what direction the diplopia is more pronounced. That would help focus on the possible cause. A CT scan at least,(better an MRI) is recommended to rule out any organic or structural damage causing this condition. It is not an emergency but you should have a neurological consult soon.
Hope this helps. Wish you the best health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for double vision
- Having shingles taking treatment having fever trembling double vision reason
- Treatment and cure for intermittent double vision
- Treatment and cure for binocular double vision
- Dizziness blurred vision double vision cold low bp suggest
- Double vision treatment options
- Suggest remedies for double vision and eye pain
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- Treatment and cure for vertical double vision
- Do radiation treatments cause headaches and double vision