Suggest treatment for dog bite
You are absolutely fine
Thanks for your query on healthcare magic.
I read your message. For a person bitten by monkey, the following management is required, which is 1 dose of tetanus along with 1st dose of rabies vaccine on day 0.
On day 3, 2nd dose of rabies vaccines is enough.
These 0,3 doses are considered as post prophylaxis treatment which you had.
Your doctor has given you absolute fine treatment, so do not worry.
Now you are in a safer side and you will not have any side effects also.
So be relaxed.
Get back to me if any query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dog bite ayurvedic treatment
- Dog bite treatment rabipur injection
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Dog bite injection treatment
- Treatment for mild dog bite
- Treatment for dog bite on calf
- Dogs bite treatment injection name
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump caused by a dog bite
- Treatment for dog bite doses of rabipur
- Discussion traditional dog bites treatments