• question-icon

Suggest treatment for dizziness, vomiting and anxiety

Posted on Thu, 27 Jul 2017 in Women's Health
Question: My daughter in law just gave birth 3 days ago she did have a csection. She has been fine and walking like she should but starting last night she started getting very dizzy, vomiting, stated things are upside down and at sometimes not making since we she talked. The hospital ran all types of blood test that came back normal and her vitals are fine they finally had to give her medication to put her to sleep. Things were better today and it started again a couple of hours ago. Any ideas
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be gastritis and anxiety.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
All the normal blood tests rules out any major problem. The symptoms that she is having can be related to gastritis and acidity along with stress and anxiety of childbirth and a surgery.
She needs easy to digest and nutritious bland food to help her cope with the situation. She also needs rest which becomes difficult with a small baby to take care of. The symptoms can be treated with the help of medicines after consulting a doctor.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN