Suggest treatment for dizziness, upset stomach and nausea
Possible GERD? Symptomatic treatment can be initially offered.
I understand your concern.
As far as your symptoms are concerned,they probably reflect acid disease/GERD.
This can present with sensation of nausea and vomiting in few.
Initially symptomatic treatment can be offered to you for 21 days without subjecting to additional tests.
For this I advise you to take tab Pantop DSR 40 mg daily at 7 am before breakfast and tab Domperidone 10 mg SR one tab twice daily pre lunch and pre dinner sessions.
Please note all these drugs have to be taken only under strict medical supervision.
This should resolve all symptoms when used for 21 days.
Additional tests are needed only if you do not respond to above.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning in stomach nausea dizziness
- 39 weeks pregnant gas upset stomach nausea
- Dizzy upset stomach cough
- Dizzy upset stomach fatigue
- Heartburn nausea indigestion upset stomach dizzy headache
- What is the treatment for upset stomach
- Upset stomach treatment
- Upset stomach nausea chest pressure abdominal pain have crohns disease
- Upset stomach nausea dizziness sleepiness headache
- Feeling dizzy and upset stomach