Suggest treatment for dizziness, headache and severe joint pain
Viral hemorrhagic illness has to be ruled out.
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
As per the symptoms described, the possibility of a viral hemorrhagic illness is high in his case and needs to be ruled out thoroughly.
Complete blood work up is needed in the form of blood counts and haematocrit estimation.
Treatment for bronchitis has to be continued .
All routine viral antigen assays for Dengue fever, Chikungunya and other Viruses have to be carried out at preliminary level.
Maintaining the adequate hydration is of paramount importance.
Early diagnosis, admission and treatment is possibly required before symptoms worsen.
Blood pressure needs correction with Crystalloid solutions .
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Severe joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain in feet
- Treatment and cure for Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain causes
- Symptoms of Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain at night
- Severe joint pain and fatigue
- Is gabapentin recommended for severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain and elevated wbc