Suggest treatment for dizziness, ear aches and teeth pain
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
I would suggest that you test with a MRI BRAIN.
The vertigo alone could have been associated with the ear pathology.
But with the tooth pain it would be better to do MRI BRAIN.
This will help make sure there is no Brain condition ongoing.
This is important because the treatment is drastically different.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wisdom teeth pain symptoms
- Half broken teeth pain
- Milk teeth pain
- Left ear jaw and teeth pain home remedies
- Teeth pain headache muscle aches and chills
- Irregular teeth painful difficult to eat and talk treatment
- Chest pain teeth pain
- Medicine for teeth pain
- Teeth pain and clogged ears
- Back teeth pain