Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for dizziness and nausea

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 16001 Questions
my husband is having extreme disiness for a few days now sort of like his equilibilrium is off and now has some nasuea filling this is happening when he stands up and walks should we go to emg room or wait till monday for regular medical
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit ER

Detailed Answer:

I think you should visit the emergency room, as your Husband needs to be clinically checked for for the vitals like blood pressure, pulse, neurological and ENT evaluation.
It is better not to miss anything, it is already a few days. And he can get medication.
Nausea can be a reflex one usually associated with Dizziness.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor