Suggest treatment for dizziness and nausea

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2018
Feb 2018

General Surgeon
Question
my husband is having extreme disiness for a few days now sort of like his equilibilrium is off and now has some nasuea filling this is happening when he stands up and walks should we go to emg room or wait till monday for regular medical
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit ER

Detailed Answer:

I think you should visit the emergency room, as your Husband needs to be clinically checked for for the vitals like blood pressure, pulse, neurological and ENT evaluation.
It is better not to miss anything, it is already a few days. And he can get medication.
Nausea can be a reflex one usually associated with Dizziness.