• question-icon

Suggest treatment for diverticulitis

Posted on Thu, 10 Aug 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: i am 36 yr female and i have ibs
diverticulitis. i went back on vitamins and probiotics and now my pee is bright yellow and im dicharging and the dischatge smells. i dont know what to do
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The dark color urine has no significance and nothing to be worried about it

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

The dark colored urine after taking Vitamin is common and is due to chemicals that are being used in Vitamins It has no significance and there is nothing to be worried about it .Drinking more water will help to make the urine clear and white to some extent .

As regards smelly discharge it is likely to be due to vaginal infection .Consult qualified Gynecologist for clinical and vaginal examination and further treatment .

You may take antibiotic like Doxicycline and Vaginal pessaries for local use .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr XXXXXXX

C
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist