Suggest treatment for dissolved wax in right ear
I would advice you consult ENT specialist as soon as possible.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query , reviewed your medications and understand your concern.
As per your clinical history it appears that you are most probably having dissolved wax in right ear .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice you
continue Debrox ear drop 4 drops four times a day for 5 days .
Use Tab Allegra at night for cold & itching in ear .
Consult ENT specialist & get ear cleaning done under microscope with suction machine .
Stop using ear bud to clean ear it will push wax much deeper hard to remove .
Hope it is helpful to you . If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- Ear wax for stye treatment
- Burning sensation on the outside of right ear suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for plugged ears
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for ear drainage
- Treatment and cure for Ear wax