• question-icon

Suggest treatment for dislocation of collar bone

Posted on Sat, 4 Jun 2016 in Back Pain
Question: Hello, I hurt my shoulder 16 months ago, and the last 3 months, the collarbone has been moving out of place, I go to the chiropractor and get it put back in place, but then it just pops out again the next day. It causes pain up my neck, under my jaw, makes my teeth very sensitive, and get pain in sinus' and around my eyes, also hair falling out. Any idea why the collarbone keeps moving out of place, what I can do to stop it?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do consult an orthopedician.

Detailed Answer:
This can be due to a fracture or dislocation associated with ligament tears. The best person to consult in this case is an orthopedician. You need an MRI scan for proper diagnosis. Chiropractor will not help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 minutes later
Thank you. How do I contact an orthopedician?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
wellcome

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.you can go to emergency room and asked for orthopedician. Or search for orthopedician nearby you on internet got an appointment and get proper treatment.Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.      Dr. Praveen Tayal
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon