Suggest treatment for dislocated shoulder
Arthroscopic surgery will help in early recovery if she has pain on movemen
I have studied your case and report.
Arthroscopic surgery will help in early recovery if she has pain on movement.
You may need arthroscopic shoulder repair for bankart lesion.
You can again confirm diagnosis with 3 tesla MRI, which will give clearer picture of tear.
Arthroscopic surgery has less morbidity and early recovery.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Dislocated shoulder
- Essential oils for dislocated shoulder
- Symtoms of dislocated shoulder
- Sleeping positions dislocated shoulder
- Driving with a dislocated shoulder
- Modalities for a dislocated shoulder
- Toddler dislocated shoulder
- Dislocated shoulder treatment options
- Dislocated shoulder side effect
- How to splint dislocated shoulder
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...