Suggest treatment for discomfort in lower back
Probably muscular pain.
Hi Mr XXXXXXX
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms.
Based on that, the most likely cause of your symptoms is mechanical back ache, due to muscular spasm.
As of now, you can start back extension exercises under the guidance of a physiotherapist. For pain relief, they would also start IFT/ultrasound treatment.
If the symptoms persist, you can go for MRI spine to exclude disc disease.
I hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Lower back discomfort
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain caused by sprained lower back
- Suggest treatment for arthritis in hips and lower back
- What treatment is suggested for arthritis on the lower back
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain in neck and lower back
- Discomfort in lower back abdomen and groin causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back