Suggest treatment for discoloration of teeth

Dr. Honey Arora

Dentist

Posted on Fri, 23 Sep 2016 in Dental Health
Question: Hi. Dr. Honey XXXXXXX
I see my teeth are turning to the black recently, i do not have any habit of chewing pan or gum, no smoking and alcohol, no coffee habit but i drink tea, i do not eat sweets or cakes and also do not ear sticky food, i wash my teeth regularly, please suggest what causes this.
Answered by Dr. Honey Arora 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Staining, nothing serious...

Detailed Answer:
Hi..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..

I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..

I have seen the images also and read your query in detail and it is clearly showing you have staining over the teeth and also whitish deposits over the teeth that is indicating towards poor Oral hygiene..

Although you do not have any tobacco habit and also brush your teeth regularly but in case if you do not have a proper brushing technique it can cause staining and Plaque and tartar deposits over teeth..

You need not to worry, you can consult an Oral Physician and get evaluated and a thorough clinical evaluation should be done...
You can get Scaling of teeth done and also get proper demonstration of brushing technique done so that you can maintain proper teeth cleaning..

Hope this information helps..

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj