Suggest treatment for disc pain leading waist and buttock pain
Your present complains suggest disc pain leading waist and buttock pain
I have studied your case.
Your present complains suggest disc pain leading waist and buttock pain.
Injection shot has partially reduced pain.
Due to compression of this nerve root in spine there is pain in your waist.
I will advise you to do MRI spine
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic [pregabalin] medication can be started consulting your doctor.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.
Shoulder pain can be due arthritis or rotator cuff muscle injury.
Clinical examination will help in diagnosis.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain radiating from neck to buttocks
- Suggest treatment for pain in buttocks caused by an injury
- What is the treatment for tiredness and waist pain
- Bulging disc pain treatment
- Treatment for buttock pain after injury
- Suggest treatment for painful boil on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for severe buttock pain after accidental fall
- Treatment and cure for pain in waist
- Treatment for painful mass on buttocks after fall
- Tailbone pain buttock numbness treatment