Suggest treatment for disc disease causing nerve root compression
Surery is best option.
Thanks for posting your query.
It seems that you have a severe degenerative disc disease that is causing nerve root compression. This is an age related degenerative process that gradually keeps on increasing.
A severe nerve root compression can later cause muscle weakness. You are already taking pain killers, steroid injections and physical therapy. It is best to get the timely surgery done to get rid of further pain.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of nerve root compression
- Nerve root compression in neck
- What is nerve root compression
- Exercises for nerve root compression
- Treatment and cure for nerve root compression
- Treatment of nerve root compression
- Nerve root compression causes
- Sugges treatment for pain due to nerve root compressions
- Symptoms of nerve root compression
- Precautions for nerve root compression
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?