Suggest treatment for difficulty in swallowing while having jaw and neck pain
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern.neck pain and jaw pain with swallowing pain indicates likely a sore throat. Take some advil, use some salt water gargles, take warm comforting beverages like green tea, herbal tea mixed with honey and hope for the best. If you have acid reflux problem, get that managed too with supportive care. I am sure it will sort out in a few days. hang in there. If the issue persists, get evaluated .
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty swallowing with streching in neck
- Stiff neck difficulty swallowing
- Treatment for difficulty swallowing
- Can pain while swallowing be due to difficulty swallowing?
- Painful neck difficulty swallowing soreness large goitered thyroid suggest
- Throat pain on sneezing difficulty swallowing causes and treatment
- Treatment for chest pain and difficulty swallowing
- Neck strain and difficulty swallowing
- Sore throat difficulty swallowing and neck pain
- Treatment for dysphagia difficulty swallowing