• question-icon

Suggest treatment for difficulty in penetration during intercourse

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Men's Health
Question: I tried to insert my penis into vagina, but its not inserted what is that problem
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to flaccid erection of penis .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you were unsuccessful to penetrate vagina while attempting sexual intercourse .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making precise comments on your problem.
1) What is your age ?
2) Did you have hard stiff erection of penis ?
3) Is it the your first attempt to have a sexual intercourse ?
4) Did your female partner have adequate vaginal secretions to help hard penis to get inserted in vagina?

The commonest cause of failure to penetrate vagina is lack of hard erection (Erectile Dysfunction )

Please give feedback on queries which I have asked for so as to make precise suggestions and comments .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 20 minutes later
My age 33
Yes i have hard stiff but its pending
Yes my first attempt
Actually i have erection problem but iam using viagra tablets to get erect.
As well as give me solution for erection problem
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need to investigate the cause for your ED.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

You basically have problem of erectile dysfunction and needs to be investigated .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get following basic test done to find out the cause of your ED.
1) Blood tests for Blood Sugar levels ,Thyroid hormone assay ,Serum Testosterone,Serum Prolactin etc
2) Color Doppler Ultrasound scanning of penis to rule out any vasculogenic cause for your ED .

In the mean while you can have trial of Viagra .Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Consult your family physician for guidance regarding dosage and to get prescription of Viagra.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist