Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for difficulty in getting orgasm

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 1525 Questions
Hi Dr., I am 58 and still told by everyone I am pretty and look young. My husband is in his 60's and is always proud of me and compliments me after many yrs of marriage. We've always had a fun, loving, enjoyable sex life. Recently I found out he has been going to strip clubs. It's really hurt my feelings and he says he doesn't know why he goes and that it is stupid. He spends a lot of money there so he's not just watching. After I got over the initial shock, now when we make love I have a hard time having an orgasm with him. Its frustrating and I'm I still feel mad at him although I don't like talking about it and he sure doesn't want to talk about. He makes special efforts to assure me that he no long goes, but it still turns me off. Any suggestions?
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Relationship
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
bring novelty in love making

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing HCM
orgasm is between the two ears and sex is between two legs. if you have thoughts other than contributing to arousal, it is difficult to have orgasm . It is natural to be in a situation you are. Either you wait for some time till you tend to forget this or ask your husband to give you oral/ finger stimulation of clitoral area to get orgasm. The fact he went to strip clubs should not be shocking as such because people tend to explore situations which give them sexual high. There is adaptation with the same partner following same routine in sex so there is hardly any pleasure is left. This is normal Neuro physiology of arousal and orgasm so novelty in love making is a must. I can help you explore your sexuality in a newer way by counselling. once he starts getting those highs after sex with you, there is very slim chance he will go there in future.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor