Suggest treatment for difficulty in conceiving
final 4/27 37,393 at 8.3 weeks
progesterone was 18.5 on 4/3 then dropped to 8.3 started supplement on 4/22
You are right.
The most possible reason for your miscarriages is chromosomal abnormalities at your age with low AMH indicating low egg reserve.
Best option would be to go ahead with IVF / ICSI and preimplantation genetic screening(PGS) test on embryos to detect a normal embryo and transfer the same.
This is to rule out specific chromosomal problems.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF and Infertility Specialist
Low molecular weight heparin
You don't need any blood test as no blood tests can identify the problem accurately.
If you are not willing for IVF, try once more naturally. If you have miscarriage again, please think of PGS as I discussed.
When you get pregnant this time, you can start on low molecular weight heparin injections.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Problem conceiving after tb treatment
- What could be the treatment to conceive
- Wat is the treatment for pcod to conceive
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for difficulty in swallowing
- Abdominal tuberculosis treatment conceive
- Conceiving after progyluton treatment
- Irregular periods difficulty in conceiving treatment advise
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty
- Conceiving after tb treatment