Suggest treatment for diarrhoea
I need to go to loo atleast 3-4 times in a day (as soon as i eat something)
Its not exactly diarrhoea or loose motions.
please prescribe some good medicine.
Hi and thanks for your query.
You can take tab imodium 2 mg before sleeping and should be fine by tomorrow. If still not better then take another tablet by tomorrow afternoon. It is not an antibiotic. It is an antidiarheal. I just hope you do not have abdominal pain or bad loose motions. If so then dont take this medicine and get tests done.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mild fever diarrhoea green stool treatment
- Overflow diarrhoea treatment
- Fever drowsiness pain on coughing white diarrhoea treatment
- Treatment and cure for chronic watery diarrhoea
- Cramps diarrhoea following meal in restaurant advise treatment
- Is gramogyl safe for diarrhoea treatment
- What is the treatment for diarrhoea in an infant
- Treatment for diarrhoea and vomiting
- Bifilac for treatment of smelly diarrhoea
- Treatment and cure for Diarrhoea