Suggest treatment for diarrhea

Posted on Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: i have diarrhea and its liquid only yesterday i was vomiting and now i am not vomiting i am just having diarrhea
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please provide requested data of yours.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Before running into conclusions, I'd like to have more of your medical data: - how many bowel movements you are having daily? - do you remember to be eating something unusual before the symptoms started? - are you taking any medication recently (before the symptoms appeared)? - have you passed common cold or other viral infection prior to vomiting/diarrhea? - do you have fever or any other symptom? - when was your last period (start date)? Meanwhile, I advise to: - drink plenty of water and take o.r.s to avoid dehydration - take tasectan to stop diarrhea - have light meals (soups, curd, yogurt with banana) - take probiotics to optimize the normal intestinal flora Looking forward to have the requested data! Thank you! Dr.Albana
Dr. Albana Sejdini