Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
Disturbed gastro intestinal flora!
Thanks for choosing health care magic for your query!
Nausea ,Diarrhea and low grade fever 6 hours after eating outside is indicative of either food poisoning or gastroentritis.The symptom and treatment part of both are more or less overlapping.Nausea ,loose motions ,diarrhea and fever are because of infection and irritation of gastro-intestinal mucosa. However in your case the toxins seceted by bacteria were not very labile hence it improved on its own in a day.
Right lower quadrant pain associated with formation of gas and constipation signifies that gastric flora of your G.I tract is still not replenised.Gut flora is the complex community of microorganisms that live in the digestive tracts of humans,The intestinal microflora is a complex ecosystem containing over 400 bacterial species. Anaerobes outnumber facultative anaerobes. The flora is sparse in the stomach and upper intestine, but luxuriant in the lower bowel.Toxins released by bacteria destroys this flora of gut and lead to various problems with digestive system including loose stools or constipation.In fact constipation is among one of the most important cause of right lower quadrant pain.
I would recommend you to take a course of probiotics so that the destroyed flora can be replenished ,once the intestinal flora will become normal,Gut mobility and digestion will improve and problem of burning ,fullness and Gas will settle down.
Proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole can also be taken for few days to provide symptomatic relief in burning sensation and gas formation.Please discuss the options with your gastroenterologist.
Apart from medicines following should be done-
-Take two tea spoon isphagula husk with 200 to 300 mL water once while going to bed every day.
- Increase XXXXXXX warm water intake
- Eat small meals (rich in fiber),Avoid eating outside for few days ,Try to eat vegetable,Take a lot of curd along with food.
- Eat plentiful "fresh oranges" and "pear "
- Avoid COLD milk and and AVOID junk food(NO burger , pizza-even if its veg.)
- avoid beverages / alcohol/ soft drinks
- do some exercise (push-ups / squats etc) early in the morning
- avoid carbonated drinks
- take 2-3 spoon edible virgin olive oil in the morning
Don't worry ,Follow the medications and advice for 2 weeks and your problem will be normal.Your gastric flora is very disturbed from years,once it will become normal,Your problem will settle down.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain low grade fever headaches migraines what can help
- Low grade fever lower back pain right side abdominal pain
- Nausea body ache low grade fever throat pain abdominal pain
- Left side abdominal pain and low grade fever
- Dizziness low grade fever weeks frequent urination lower abdominal pain
- Low grade fever and bone pain
- Esr high low grade fever abdominal pain normal cbc
- Low grade fever diarrhea headache
- Abdominal pain low grade fever yellow stool
- Low grade fever, abdominal pain, cough
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses