Suggest treatment for diarrhea, fatigue and intermittent headaches
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and noted your concern.
Most of the times diarrhea is caused by a viral infection and it usually takes 3-5 days to become all right.
Since it is already 3 days into diarrhoea and no fever,I hope you should be ll right in next 1-2 days.
Keep taking probiotics and stay properly hydrated and carry on with bland diet.
Try coconut water and lemon water for rehydration as they are really very good.
In case you feel that problem is still persisting beyond 48 hours,then you may consult your doctor.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Intermittent headache left side
- Diabetes intermittent headache causes
- Diagnosis of intermittent headache
- Intermittent headaches post root canal treatment reason
- Diagnosis of diabetes intermittent headache
- Intermittent headache causes
- Symptoms of diabetes intermittent headache
- Treatment and cure for intermittent headache
- Symptoms of intermittent headache
- Treatment and cure for diabetes intermittent headache