Suggest treatment for diarrhea and stomach pain
can i use rifaximine or Norflax TZ.
Diagnosis not made, best to visit a doctor
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.
I should rightfully start by informing you that there are various causes for the symptoms you are experiencing, and without a diagnosis, any treatment would be considered blind treatment sir.
I would like to ask you if you have had any such symptoms in the recent past? Also, what did you have around 2-6 hours prior to the presentation of your first symptom.
I understand the most common cause for such a presentation is a stomach upset, which is very common in XXXXXXX but please note that if at all you do not experience an improvement then you should report to a doctor immediately.
Please take the following medications, but I once again insist, this is only experimental, and it would be best to report to a doctor.
- Zanocin 200 mg 1-0-1 x 5 days (after food)
- Pantocid 40 mg 1-0-1 x 3 days (15 minutes before food)
- Take a mild diet, excluding spices and fatty/fried/oily food
I hope you find my response helpful sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and stomach pain during pregnancy
- Bad stomach pains and diarrhea
- Metrogyl 400 stomach pain diarrhea treatment
- Treatment for diarrhea heartburn and stomach pain
- Stomach pain and diarrhea cunnilingus
- What are the treatments for diarrhea and stomach pain
- Pregnant stomach pain diarrhea suggestions
- Sore stomach pain with diarrhea constant cramps treatment
- Fainting stomach pain diarrhea