Suggest treatment for diarrhea and pain in stomach
Acute Gastro enteritis.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from Acute Infective Diarrhea/ Acute Gastro-Enteritis (AGE).
Pain abdomen and cramping also indicated infection.
In such scenario, i advice following:
1. A course of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole which helps in fighting the infection.
2. A combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone is added to combat acidity and vomitings.
3. A Probiotic containing Lactobacillus should also be taken along.
4. For pain abdomen, you can take Tablet Drotaverine , when ever you have pain.
5. Most important here is maintaining hydration and for that purpose you should take Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS).
In case you have recurrent vomitings and you are unable to take the medicines, then you would require intravenous antibiotics and fluids.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and stomach pain during pregnancy
- Treatment for diarrhea and leg pain
- Suggest suitable treatment for diarrhea with stinging pain in stomach
- What treatment is suggested for diarrhea
- Metrogyl 400 stomach pain diarrhea treatment
- Diarrhea sharp stabbing pain in stomach treatment options
- Treatment for diarrhea heartburn and stomach pain
- What are the treatments for diarrhea and stomach pain
- Sore stomach pain with diarrhea constant cramps treatment
- Treatment for diarrhea and pain in the hip