Suggest treatment for diarrhea and difficulty in urination

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 2 Mar 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: im having problems starting to pee. started wed after having diarrhea. it takes about 25 to start peeing. not really any pain anywhere. nexium viibryd baclofe
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to Dehydration .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query

Based on the facts that you have posted difficulty in starting urination after having diarrhea could be mostly due to dehydration resulting from loss of body fluids .

Get your routine urine test done to confirm the diagnosis .

Drinking more water and control of diarrhea with medications should resolve the problem .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng