Suggest treatment for diabetes
Kindly suggest how I can get cure from this problem.
Diabetes only controlled, cannot be cured.
Hi, I had gone through your query and understood your concerns.
Sir, the blood sugar levels you have mentioned are slightly higher. The normal fasting blood sugar levels should be fasting less than 110mg/dl. and post prandial less than 140mg./dl. As of now, diabetes has no cure. You can keep sugar levels under control and lead a normal life like non diabetics with proper medication, Diet and exercise.
To keep your blood sugar levels under control you need a slight increase of anti -diabetic drug dosage. Before giving you advice regarding increase of dose first, please let me know these details.
1) How many times you take the drug daily.
2) Are you following diet ad exercise advises.
3) If HbA1c value which gives sugar levels range from past 2-3 months is available, Please mention that.
Get back to us with the details.
Hope this guides you.
Dr Phanindra Dulipala
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Has juvenile diabetes suggest treatment and medicine
- Suggest treatment for bacterial infection uti for a diabetic patient
- Suggest alternative medications for treatment of diabete
- Suggest treatment for type 2 diabetes
- What treatment is suggested for class 2 diabetes
- Suggest treatment for uncontrolled diabetes
- Having diabetes suggest medicine dosage and duration of treatment
- Diabetes had a stroke paralyzed on dialysis suggest treatments
- Suggest treatment for disturbed sleep when on diabetes medication
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for type 2 diabetes