Suggest treatment for diabetes, asthma, sleep apnea and bleeding from transfusion site
Bleeding needs work up, rest obesity
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. 3 out of the 4 troubles are connected. Obesity is causing sleep apnea and diabetes has likely exacerbated as well due to obesity as a trigger. Just losing weight will help reduce insulin resistance and thus glycemic control as well as sleep apnea will be got rid of.
As far as bleeding is concerned, that acquired bleeding diathesis leading to the point of transfusions need hematological work up like peripheral smear and if need be bone marrow cytology and we will have our answers what is going on. PT APTT INT and platelet counts and functions need to be addressed too. Only then we will be able to find the diagnosis.
i hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Severe sleep apnea treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea
- Can asthma cause sleep apnea
- Is sleep apnea more likely to diabetes
- Sleep apnea chin strap treatment
- Eye bleeding and sleep apnea
- Sleep apnea nose bleeds
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea and clog in main artery
- Treatment and cure for Sleep apnea