Suggest treatment for diabetes and hypertension

Excellent

Endocrinologist
Question
my blood sugar 277 20min after eating blood pressure 150 over 100 have a headache feel nautious tired dizzy
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Diabetes

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Some more info required;

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!

Are you diagnosed with Diabetes and hypertension and are you taking any treatment at present?
Since when do you have these symptoms?

It'll be a pleasure to help you further.

Awaiting...

Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for diabetes and hypertension 14 minutes later
i have not been diagnosed with diabetes--3 years ago they said i had prediabetes but i got it under controll with diet, never been diagnosed with hyprtension--last several dr apt aND physical therapy (arthrits anplantarfascitis--old sports injuries) they said my bllod pressure was high. runs in the family so i bought a cuff to see if just a short term thing or an actual problem--its been high for months now--first time i have checked my sugar in moths. and first time its been high

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
About your concern:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back!

There is no emergency for the moment.
You should see a physician during the next coming days to check HbA1c ( the mean glucose level of the last three months) and start treatment depending on its result.

High blood pressure should be treated too.

Try to avoid carbohydrates and salt during these days.
Keep monitoring the blood sugar and blood pressure, if there is a tendency to increase and the symptoms get worse, you should go to ER for prompt management and control.

Hope the information will help. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Best wishes,
Dr.Mirjeta