Suggest treatment for dermatitis

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: The outer area of my both ears has turned black. I wish to understand the possible reason.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query.
You are having dermatitis.
Please tell me do you have any ear discharge?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 1 hour later
There is no ear discharge. However, the skin of both the ears has turned black. Can u suggest some medication.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Apply Ointment Coniderm F or Gentalene 4 to 5 times a day for a week.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 5 hours later
In addition to the oinment, can u suggest some oral medication. Also, confirm should I consult a ent specialist or a dermatologist.

Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dermatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
You should consult a dermatologist. Only topical application is enough. You should take some multivitamin along with this.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj