Suggest treatment for dermatitis around ankle
Contact dermatitis, wash with dermadew soap, calamine lotion, tablet ceterizine
Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your query.
It is difficult to diagnose a rash without examination, kindly upload the photos to provide you with specific advice. It might be contact dermatitis.
Presently I would suggest you not to scratch it, to avoid secondary infection. Wash the area with mild soap like dermadew. Apply calamine lotion with alovera to the affected area. I advice you to take over the counter antihistamine like ceterizine, which will reduce itching.
Also provide additional information, when did it start, have you come in contact with some substance that you usually won't.
Hope this helps.
Get back to us with photos, I'll be glad to help you out.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Penile seborrheic dermatitis treatment
- Treatment of perioral dermatitis with mupirocin
- Interstitial granulomatous dermatitis treatment
- Dermatitis on scrotum treatment
- Suggest treatment for insect toxic dermatitis
- Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis
- Suggest treatment for perioral dermatitis around mouth
- Lichenoid dermatitis treatment in ayurveda
- Scrotal dermatitis treatment
- Shiitake dermatitis treatment